Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthdays and Good looking cookin

Bailee took these pics of me. Not to bad for a
3 year old.



The only picture I got before my camera died..


Happy 25th B-day to YOU HUBBY WUBBY



So my new thing is collecting aprons. My mom started me with them. Every time she sends me a package she sends me a new super cute apron to wear. I LOVE THEM. I don't know if they make me want to cook more when I have them because I cook and look super cute and I know Greg likes when I wear them too even though he never says anything. I mean come on what man wouldn't like coming home from a long day of work to dinner on the oven and his cute wifey looking all sexy haha.. I don't know if they are sexy haha but they are fun. We a celebrated Greg's 25th B-day last Sunday. I cooked him his favorite cake and Bailee painted on a white t-shirt of his.We also went to a very nice dinner with some of our friends here in Williston. They are from Africa and very intelligent people with two adorable little girls. Bailee loves birthdays so much that I decided to have a birthday party for her dolls. We invited one her friends over and made rice crispie treats with a candle in it. SO CUTE. Their baby dolls even had their very own gifts. Well that's our lives in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment