Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Baby Baby!!!

MMMM those cupcakes were so yummy!!!



Well my time has come I have 2 days left until I go into have our baby girl. I am so excited and anxious to meet our new member of our family. I can't wait to see what she looks like, if she will have any hair or if she will look like Bailee. I think I am officially ready though for this baby now, but I don't know if anybody is officially ready for a new baby. My friend Shawnelle and Rebecca threw me a Great Baby Shower. I got lots of really great gifts and even gifts for me. I have to say I have the best friends in the whole wide world. They are all so supportive and encouraging. I know if I ever need anything for any of them they would all be here in a heart beat. I don't think Bailee really knows how soon the baby will be here. To here it probably seems like forever because I have been pregnant forever. I am excited for her to meet her sister though. I hope things go smoothly. My mom is coming to help so that will amazing to have her here, especially for Bailee to have some attention just on her. Greg is going to do so well with two girls. I don't think he ever thought that he would have all girls because he comes from a family of mostly boys, hopefully one day he can get his boy but not for a long time. I can't wait to feel my ribs again and sleep with out my back hurting and not to be waddling around like a gimp. Well wish me luck I am having a repeat c-section so I hope things go smoothly its always nerve racking. Well I was just going to make this short. Can't believe I will have two little girls soon. CRAZY!!! I will post pics of the new arrival when I can. :) .........

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pics of your new beautiful baby..

    ReplyDelete