Saturday, May 23, 2009

My baby girl is 3 !!!!










My little girl is getting bigger, Bailee boo turned big 3 today. We had her first Birthday party ever and it turned out great. We had it at a park here in williston. The thankfully was beautiful outside so all the kids got to have a great time. I know the parents were happy too because the kids could burn off some energy. Wow we just have so many friends here and it makes me never want to to leave becuase I truly love all of them so much. Bailee was just so excited for her birthday to come because she has been to three in the last three weeks and now it was her turn. She got some fun gifts. What a great day. Greg's parents came up from Idaho to see us for the weekend it was just so wonderful to have them here. We really need some company. We will be sad to see them go. I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful day today. It couldn't of went better. THANKS to everyone who helped with Bailee's special day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe Bailee's already three. Where has the time gone. She is such a cutie. We miss you guys, hopefully we can see you when you come to visit!

    ReplyDelete