Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family Love












We finally got some great FAMILY PICTURES, thanks to Gabriel and Carin. They did a wonderful job. Bailee thought she was a model. She loved being in the spot light. The pictures showed her beautiful almond eyes and her bubbly personality. I had to get a few of her dressed up all pretty because she loves to play dress up. They also show how happy we are here in Williston ND. I AM SO HAPPY I listened to heavenly father and came here with Greg because it has totally been a BLESSING. Even though we are far away from our wonderful family in Idaho, we have met so many Great people here. I love all my friends here dearly and for Greg he has just been the best husband,daddy, provider and makes me so happy everyday. I hope you enjoy all our family pictures. I know we did. LOVE Greg, Bailee Boo and Sara..










1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara, your new picture is beautiful. I just wanted to say that I am so glad everything is going so well for you and Greg. You seem so happy and you really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete