Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stell and Dot






YEAH!!!! Its official I am a stylist for Stella and Dot and new Jewelry line.
So I went to a jewelry party that a friend of mine hosted and normally I don't like alot of jewelry mostly because I am a mom and I just have no place to where any of it. Well What I loved about Stella and Dot is that there is something for everyone and half the line is under $50.00. Its such a classy line from delicate pieces to bold statement pieces that work with everybody style. I am trying to get my new business jump started and I am so excited to do it. Most hostess get an average of 200 dollars or more of free jewelry and not to mention lots of it half off too. If your looking for a new summer look or just need a little pick me up go check out my website..

Stelladot.com/sarahymas

Usually I am not into doing anything like this but I guess if you find something you really love why not share it.

2 comments: