Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home for the Holidays!!






Well we are in Idaho for the Holidays. We have had a Great time with our wonderful family and still another week here to visit Greg's parents. Christmas was amazing. We spent it at my moms house. Bailee was so excited for Santa to come this year and it was fun seeing her imagination and this year was the first year she really understood the whole Santa thing. Bailee woke up at four in the morning running out of our room saying Santa has came and Greg running after her before she could see her new Santa gifts. She went back to sleep and woke up at eight, thank goodness. She woke and was so surprised and she said I didn't get a rock, I didn't get a rock. We kept telling her all of December that Santa was coming and is watching her and he gives rocks to little kids that don't behave. So I guess she thought she was good and she was. I got an awesome new coat from Greg for Christmas. Its so pretty and warm I love it. He thought I might need one now that my belly is pretty big. My other coat keeps riding up, leaving my belly exposed to the cold. This one is just perfect and will be for a couple of more years to come. I got Greg a nice button up shirt and some yummy smelling cologne. Bailee got lots of amazing gifts. We have such a thoughtful Family. Thanks to all of you. Greg got an early Christmas present this year. He bought himself a snowboard because that's all he wanted to do in Idaho was snowboard. There is no mountains in ND so it was a big deal. well he went twice and chipped a couple of bones in his wrist so that left him snowboardless for awhile. Poor guy I felt pretty bad for him. Good news though his wrist is doing great, no cast and its healing quickly. The little dare devil though is going snowboarding before we leave again.... OH BOY!!! We had fun celebrating the Boise State Broncos in the Fiesta Bowl here and they WON!!! It was lots of fun. Jeeze, I could write a huge thing all about our wonderful trip but for now this is the best I can do. I know its late but I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season and now looking forward to Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment